Sales Expansion Manager
- Wall Street English , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,500 - $2,000
- Posted: 12 Jun 2018
- The Sales Expansion Manager’s job is to build the national network of connected collaborators, creating common impact., report to the Managing Director and will focus on the goal of scaling the mission.
- Realize detailed market study of city planning, competitor and propose city expansion strategy. (Economy, population, commercial area…).
- Partner with internal functional teams to develop the New Center Project Plan.
- Prepare detailed written reports that estimate property values, costs, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards
- Negotiate with local agencies to obtain the best agreements in the chosen locations.
- Negotiate contract, duty list, layout, with support of different team.
- Obtain local administrative authorizations to realize the opening.
- Make sure of the smooth progress of all operations until the Centre’s opening.
- Coordinate between all functional teams involved in the Centre opening.
- Identify & prioritize risks and work with our team to set mitigation plans.
- Track the project’s progress along with its budget and timelines; the quality of deliverables.
- Vietnamese with BA degree and good level of English.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working in a project management capacity .
- Must have expanded new Branches/Centers experience.
- Good at Business acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of professional integrity and expectation to be accountable.
- Demonstrated facility with developing and using systems to achieve scale.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities in an environment of change.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Strong team orientation.
About Wall Street English
* Company Introduction:
First established in Italy in 1972 under the name of Wall Street Institute, we have been rebranded into Wall Street English in 2013 as we know nowadays. What started from an idea of developing a new way to teach people English has grown into a place with over 400 learning centers in 27 countries with an enrollment of 3,000,000 students. Wall Street English is part of Pearson, an education company.
Currently, we have 06 centers in Ho Chi Minh City and will continue to expand to end of year. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the premium standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management
* Why work with us?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceed Client expectations every day. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Clients meet their individual and business goals in a cost-effective manner.
- As a company, we’ve developed and enforce a Code of Ethics. This code is designed to clarify and solidify the expectations and standards the company sets for its employees. It is our goal to hire only the best-qualified people for employment opportunities available whether locally, nationally or globally.
* We provide:
- Paid professional training and development
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- A professional international working environment
- Committed colleagues.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment
- Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
We are always looking for talented people who have passions for helping people through English education