Head of Marketing
- Wall Street English , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Jan 2019
** Job Brief
- We are looking for a competent Head of Marketing to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and generate revenue by increasing brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, build market share and contribute to brand equity growth.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
- Head of Marketing is responsible for overseeing the overall functionality of the marketing department. She will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the marketing and advertising initiatives including the following:
- Develop and implement online (SEO, SEM, Inbound, Content, Lead Nurturing, Link building & Digital P.R, Brand Reputation...) and offline (Adv, Direct Marketing, Site Marketing, Promotions, P.R...) marketing & communication strategy across the marketing mix maintaining maximum ROI for each instance.
- Plan and execute communications calendar, plan leads generation and promotion activities through monthly quarterly and yearly cycles. Maintain, track and manage prospecting promotional activities to record results for sales follow through, review and improvement.
- Analyze market trends and optimize effectiveness and efficiency of marketing & communication activities in order to reach leads, shows and contracts target and a clear and consistent brand positioning.
- Monitor and manage budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Manage company’s social media channels, blog and website.
- Build and manage partner marketing relations.
- Liaise with media owners, digital PPC agencies for efficient media spend.
- Translate global campaigns and marketing activities to the local market.
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred.
- 5 years of experience in marketing managing role in preferably international organization or agency with global clients.
- Able to demonstrate end to end campaign management to achieve business goals.
- Exceptional team player with he confidence and integrity to earn team confidence quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fluid, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong negotiation and people management skills
- Strong analytical background with ability to evaluate programs and monitor results.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent speaking and written English
- Strong sales presence
- High energy level, positive outlook and enthusiastic
** Role related Competencies
- Building Effective Teams
- Decision Quality
- Innovation Management
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Agility
About Wall Street English
* Company Introduction:
First established in Italy in 1972 under the name of Wall Street Institute, we have been rebranded into Wall Street English in 2013 as we know nowadays. What started from an idea of developing a new way to teach people English has grown into a place with over 400 learning centers in 28 countries with an enrollment of 3,000,000 students.
Currently, we have 07 centers in Ho Chi Minh City and will continue to expand to end of year. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the premium standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management
* Why work with us?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceed Client expectations every day. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Clients meet their individual and business goals in a cost-effective manner.
- As a company, we’ve developed and enforce a Code of Ethics. This code is designed to clarify and solidify the expectations and standards the company sets for its employees. It is our goal to hire only the best-qualified people for employment opportunities available whether locally, nationally or globally.
* We provide:
- Paid professional training and development
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- A professional international working environment
- Committed colleagues.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment
- Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
We are always looking for talented people who have passions for helping people through English education